Whether you were introduced to Be Good to People® at a market, our DEN kiosk, on social media or through a friend, we welcome you with open arms.
The BGTP Community is a safe place for friends of Be Good to People® and the Be Good to People® Foundation to continue the conversations we started, share Good stories, plan local meetups + BGTP kindness missions, support one another in this ever-changing world and come together to create a kinder world.
We are working to transition our community off Facebook to create a new and improved special place just for us and we know you're going to love it! It's our own, private, dedicated space away from the noise, distractions and often not-so-kind debates of public social platforms.
It's a space where we make it easier for you to:
• Connect with new friends who share the same passions as you.
• Search for and meet other BGTP Community members in your area.
• Share your Good stories directly with other members to foster conversation and inspire even more kindness.
• Invite members to join local and virtual kindness events with you.
• BE INSPIRED TO BE GOOD TO PEOPLE MORE THAN EVER.
• ...and so much more!
Our BGTP Community is like family and it's important to us that we keep it a safe space for all members. Be Good to People® has the right to reserve membership into our Community. First and foremost, we want people to be kind, respectful, and courteous. We love when our Community members join the conversation and contribute to topics and posts!
Please expect 24-48 hours to be approved as a member. If you haven't heard back from us after 48 hours, please email [email protected] for a status of your membership.
We have Community Rules that ALL members must adhere to in order to stay an active member. By joining, you are agreeing to the following rules and any violation may lead to your membership being revoked.
1. Keep it Comfortable. We're all in this together to create a welcoming community. Let's treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are natural; kindness + respect are required. Please refrain from politics or religion here.
2. No Promotions or Spam - Keep it Relevant! We reserve the right to delete any posts we see as business or self-promotion, spam, or irrelevant to the Be Good to People® Community.
We look forward to Spreading the Good™ with you.
THANK YOU for your love and support!